Limited Housing Available for this position!
UP to $19 an hour plus up to $2 kitchen tips
Do you have GRILL experience? We serve a lot of burgers for a pizza place and we would like to hire an experienced line cook who can "do it all" in the kitchen. We have a lot of fun at Pizza Co. and are always busy with lunch and dinner, delivery, take-out, and bar service.
Job Summary: The Lead Line cook sets up the kitchen for success. Maintains a positive attitude and ensures all daily tasks are accomplished. We are seeking an individual who has experience in the foodservice industry (but we can also train). We are looking for a team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to help make every day a success at Red Lodge Pizza Co.
Essential Job Duties: include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Sets up and or ensure stations are stocked with all necessary supplies and ingredients
- Prepares basic components of each dish on our menu using our proven recipes
- Memorizes and utilizes our serving portion sizes and all basic meal prep procedures used in the kitchen
- Ensures that the kitchen, all food prep areas, and all food storage areas meet restaurant cleaning standards
- Ensures job tasks are complete at the end of their shift.
- Works with our team of cooks/bakers and prep staff to do portion prep work for other shifts when needed
- Monitors product freshness and rotates out an old product based on a schedule
- Ability to operate an industrial dishwasher safely and rapidly
- Follows sanitation and safety policies at all times
- Performs daily duties such as opening, closing, and side work
- Basic janitorial skills to clean up spills, broken glassware, etc. immediately
- Completes food ordering, bi-weekly.
- Trains all new kitchen staff
Skills and Qualifications: The SPECIFIC competencies of the job to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
- Team player
- Honest and dependable
- Strong critical thinking and time management skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Commitment to working hard and being reliable
- Able to work in a hot, humid environment, and be on your feet for 8-hour shifts
- Valued Experience/Education:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- No experience is required but it is welcomed (we will provide training as needed)