OPEN 5 Days A Week: PEREFCT SCHEDULE TO GET OUT AND PLAY THIS SUMMER!
To create great experiences for everyone we meet. To enrich the lives of our staff and guests. To be an integral part of making our community wonderful. To build enduring relationships. To make quality food with real ingredients
Job Summary: The Sous Chef must be an experienced culinary leader and highly skilled at working both grill and saute stations. The successful candidate will assist the Chef de Cuisine in both culinary and administrative tasks while communicating with the General Manager. We're looking for a professional who is dedicated to food quality and sets high standards for their output.
Essential Job Duties: include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Oversee all BOH staff in Chef de Cuisine absence
- Maintain quality plating standards
- Assist the Chef D'Cuisine with training, ordering, and other administrative tasks
- Manage inventory on hand to control cost and waste
- Create exciting daily features and direct FOH on the highlight sales points
- Ensure safety and sanitation practices are followed
- Organize daily preparation and delegate tasks according to staff skills
- Work with Chef de Cuisine in scheduling to ensure proper staffing
- Work closely with company leadership to build goals, strategy, and brand
- Foster an open relationship with management and staff alike
Skills and Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
- A “Servant Leader” attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Honest, reliable, dependable, and self-motivated
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and efficient
- Comfortable and enthusiastic in a face-paced work environment
- Associates degree in culinary arts or related field preferred
- 1 years experience as a Sous Chef or related supervisory role
- 3 years experience as a Line Cook or related role
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, balance; stoop, talk or hear.
- The employee must lift and move up to (50) pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to long periods of sitting or standing in a hot environment
- Professional Kitchen
- Extreme temperatures
- Open availability to include early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays.