Work in a fun kitchen atmosphere creating quality menu items to order with a Mexican flare. Play a crucial role in the company’s success by preparing food items throughout the day and ensuring the kitchen is clean and organized.
Company Mission: To create great experiences for everyone we meet. To enrich the lives of our staff and guests. To be an integral part of making our community wonderful. To build enduring relationships. To make quality food with real ingredients.
Essential Job Duties: include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Follow daily food prep lists
- Measure ingredients
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat, etc.
- Prepare base recipes for menu items
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out the trash, etc.
- Ensure all food items are stored properly
- Comply with sanitation guidelines
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledgeable in food preparation practices
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
- Honest and dependable
- Self-motivated and efficient
- Commercial kitchen experience
- Hospitality related experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Serve Safe Certificate
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, talk and hear. The employee must lift and move up to fifty (50) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to long periods of sitting or standing. Extreme temperatures are common in the kitchen prep area and may cause discomfort. The busy workplace kitchen can, at times, be a stressful work environment.