WE ARE REMODELING! COME JOIN US IN OUR NEW SPACE
Company Mission: To create great experiences for everyone we meet. To enrich the lives of our staff and guests. To be an integral part of making our community wonderful. To build enduring relationships. To make quality food with real ingredients.
Job Summary: The service staff at Red Lodge Pizza Co. is responsible for providing front line customer service to our guests, both in-person and on the telephone. Servers work closely with Counter positions, bartenders, kitchen staff and management to serve food and drinks in a friendly and timely fashion. In addition to providing exceptional customer service, duties of the Server are many, including cleaning, setting tables, stocking inventory, and light janitorial duties.
Essential Job Duties: include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Sincerely welcomes guests immediately upon entering the restaurant
- Performs opening and closing duties
- Prepares dining room and banquet space for guests by cleaning tables and setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, utensils, etc.
- Assists team with laundry, silverware roll-ups, polishing glasses and silverware
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies
- Helps patrons select food and beverages by presenting the menu, offering cocktails and appetizers, suggesting entrees, explaining the chef's specialties, identifying appropriate wines, answering food preparation questions
- Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons' choices; identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special requests
- Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting the timing of meal progression
- Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs
- Concludes dining experience by acknowledging choice of restaurant; inviting patrons to return
- Obtains revenues by totaling charges; issuing bill; accepting payment; delivering bill and payment to host; returning change or credit card and signature slip to the customer
- Assists the team in taking telephone and walk-in reservations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills and Qualifications: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
- Kind, honest and dependable
- Organized and efficient
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- High School diploma or equivalent (or still in school)
- 3-5 years of restaurant experience
- R.A.S.S. Certificate
- ServSafe Certificate